CNG Fleet Workshop
Have you been considering CNG for your fleet? Not finding any information that is consistent or backed by real fleet operations? Maybe you have priced CNG vehicles for your fleet and you can’t justify the cost of switching over?
If any of these questions apply to you then this is a workshop you won’t want to miss!!!
Topics that will be covered:
– Common misconceptions associated with CNG vehicles to include maintenance, duty cycle and much more.
– Truck cost and life cycle vs. diesel trucks.
– Different fuel systems and what will work best for your fleet.
– Funding available from the state and different private funding opportunities that can cut the cost of the truck by $100,000 or more!
– Other funds available for mechanic training not only the purchase of the trucks.
– Infrastructure now and in the future.
These are a few of the topics that will be covered. If you have any questions ahead of the workshop email them with your RSVP to INFO@DYNAMICRSINC.COM and we will be sure to
Please RSVP by July 20nd, seating limited to only 100 Seats.
Send email to INFO@DYNAMICRSINC.COM
# of attendees:
Location: Hodel’s Country Dining, 5917 Knudsen Dr., Bakersfield, CA 93308
Date: Tuesday, July 27th, 2021
Please arrive at 11:30am to view the vehicles the event starts at 12:00.
Lunch will be provided
July 27, 2021
Hodel’s Country Dining
5917 Knudsen Dr., Bakersfield CA 93308